1 Hour Treatment: €65
Reflexology is an energy treatment. The whole body is mapped out into zones and reflexes on the feet. During a treatment specialised techniques are used to stimulate all the systems of the body, which helps to get the natural energy flowing the way it should. Gentle, safe and non-invasive, reflexology is an extremely popular form of bodywork, whilst helping to remove any unhealthy blockages.
Many people use reflexology as a tool to maintaining their health and wellbeing by having regular treatments. It is recommended to have 6 treatments to see beneficial improvements or to treat a specific issue. Great for reducing physical and emotional stress, improving blood flow/immune function, improving sleep pattern, increasing energy levels, and is also very beneficial for all-over maintenance of health and wellbeing.
The benefits of Reflexology are often cumulative. It is generally recommended that you attend a course of treatments. The suggested minimum is 4 weekly sessions, but for best results 6 weekly sessions.
Some of the additional benefits are:
- Stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms
- Helps to improve cognitive health
- Helps to remove unhealthy blockages in the body
- Relieves stress, anxiety and depression
- Hormone balancing
- Alleviates insomnia
- Stimulates blood circulation, can reduce high blood pressure
- Fertility and Pregnancy
- Aches and Pains/natural analgesic
- Can soothe painful feet
- Emotionally balancing
- Restoring Homeostasis (balance) to the body
- Can revitalise energy and increase low energy levels